When it comes to barbecue grills with exceptional quality and temperature precision; the Cuisinart Dual Blaze Two Burner Gas Grill is the grand master. With its 20,000 BTUs of power, the temperature is second to none. It comes with two independent burners that are easily controlled through the knobs on the front of the grill. The Cuisinart Dual Blaze Two Burner Gas Grill is specifically built for 20lb propane tanks and does not require any additional accessories to connect to a 20lb tank. It also has cast iron cooking grate and carriage handle for easy movement. No doubt, this grill offers unique outdoor experiences for your family and friends.
All the above accolades are just a tip of the iceberg, compared to the potential values a Cuisinart CGG-522 grill can offer you. Thus, in this article, you’re going to read every bit of information you need to know about this product, from the basics to its cleaning requirements and users precautions. Now let’s get started from the basic features.
Some of the Basic Features of Cuisinart CGG-522 Grill
This amazing, compact two-burner tabletop grill is the real deal. Despite its small compact size, it gives you more control over your cooking than most of the large grills out there on the market. In fact, this grill is sufficient to take care of your cooking needs if you’re planning an outdoor event for your family and friends anytime soon. Here are some of the basic features of this amazingly efficient grill:
- It comes with a 20,000 BTUs of power to provide maximum temperature
- It has a cast iron cooking grate that offer quality and durability in exchange for your money.
- Cuisinart CGG-522 has two burner controls with twist ignition and an integrated thermometer, which enables it to offer great temperature precision.
- It is compact. The legs can be collapsed and lock into place for storage and travel.
- It comes with handle for easy carriage when travelling.
- Its portable nature makes it an ideal grill for small decks and balconies, RVs, tiny homes, camping, picnics and tailgating.
- This grill works with 20 pound propane tank. The propane tank is sold separately.
- It has a Red Finishing
About the Manufacturer
Established by Carl Sontheimer, Cuisinart has been a part of the Conair Group Ltd since 1989. As a full member of the Retail Ombudsman, the company is universally recognized and endorsed by culinary connoisseurs such as Jacques Pepin and Hubert Keller. At Cuisinart, helping the consumers “Savor the Good Life” is the ultimate goal. The company specializes in the production of a wide range of kitchen items including Cuisinart CGG-522 grill. In fact, Cuisinart is a full-service culinary resource provider with a wide array of products and recipes preferred by chefs and favored by consumers today. All Cuisinart products are available where you would expect to find them, whether upscale department and specialty stores or popular online marketplaces like Amazon and Ebay.
The Detail Uses of its Accessories
Loved and valued for its portability and interchangeable accessories, Cuisinart CGG-522 offers a lot of unique advantages over its competitors. Let’s look at some of the usefulness of these accessories that makes the product stands out.
- Smart compact shape: The Cuisinart Dual Blaze two burner gas grill is compact, yet has enough space for cooking plenty of food that is sufficient for family members and friends. All you need to do is to grip the handle and move to the table, attach it to the propane and it’s ready to use. This grill comes with a built-in hose that allows the grill to connect directly to a 20 lb. propane tank without an adapter. In short, Cuisinart CGG-522 offers a smart outdoor experience for family and friends.
- Independent burner that gives you control over heat and flames: The grill has two temperature controls and a hood thermometer that makes it easy for you to grill foods to perfection at different temperature. The control dial makes it easy to control the flames on each side of the grill independently. This feature also allows you to cook a variety of foods simultaneously at varied temperatures. So, you can sears your meat at a high temperature on one side while simultaneously cook another food on the other at low temperature.
- Quality cast iron cooking grate: Its high quality cast iron cooking grate helps to evenly distribute and retain heat so your foods can cook satisfactorily anywhere they’re placed on the grate.
- Collapsible legs: The collapsible legs feature by Cuisinart CGG-522 makes it convenient for you to use it anywhere. Depending on your preference or situation, you can use the legs or fold it up and place the grill on top of a picnic table, bench, or outdoor counter while grilling your foods. This makes the product a perfect choice for outdoor activities whether at the beach, tailgating, picnics, camping, or any other places you might need a lightweight, high quality portable grill.
- Built in thermometer: The easy to read thermometer on the hood helps to make it easy to monitor and control temperatures so that foods are cooked to perfection. The thermometer provides temperature precision that makes you to time your food efficient.
- Propane Gas Regulator: This grill uses standard 20-pound LP tank. It has a gas regulator with a built-in hose that allows you to connect the propane directly to grill without any other accessories. The pressure regulator supplied with the Cuisinart Portable LP Gas Grill is the one you must use in your own best interest. The caveat, however, is that you should never operate the appliance within 10 feet (3.05m) of any other gas cylinder. Attempt to use natural gas in a liquid propane grill is dangerous and such practice should be discouraged entirely to avoid any mishap.
The Benefits of Cuisinart CGG-522 Grill: What Are the Potentials for you?
The Cuisinart Dual Blaze Two Burner Gas Grill is users friendly and offers a number of benefits that gives it an edge over its competitors. If you are planning to buy one soon, here are some of the potential benefits awaiting you.
- Evenly heat distribution: Unlike most grills out there that lack the capacity to distribute heat evenly, thereby making you to always go through the trouble of having to attend to the foods every now and then, the Cuisinart CGG-522 comes with cast iron cooking grate that helps to distribute heat evenly. This is a superior value for your money.
- Burner temperature control: Cuisinart Gas Grill has two burner controls with twist ignition and an integrated thermometer. This benefits you by giving you a mutually exclusive control over the temperature needs for each of the food you’re cooking on the different burners.
- Collapsible legs: The legs provide flexibility. You can collapse the legs and lock them up in place for storage and travel.
- The grill can be used anywhere: It doesn’t matter whether it’s on a small table in your balconies, or far away in camps, beaches, or picnic, Cuisinart CGG-522 grill is there to serve you. Its streamlined handle makes it easy to carry from one place to another.
- Portable design: Its portability makes it easier and convenient for you to move it around.
- Easy and quick to set-up: It doesn’t take much effort and time to put it to use. All you have to do is to set it up, attach it to the propane, and it is ready to use.
- It is compact but spacious: Although Cuisinart CGG-522 grill may look portable and handy for individual use; it is roomy enough to roast a whole chicken that can take care of a whole family. It can conveniently cook meals that can take care of about 7 people.
Downsides of the grill
One downside of this grill is that the drippings are often collected in the burner plate, which makes the inside of the grill to become blacken over time. However, this can be overcome by lining the interior of the plate with foil paper to make the cleaning easier.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Given the fact that Cuisinart CGG-522 is portable, it is very easy to clean. First, ensure that you clean it properly on arrival so as to be certain you have removed any chemical coating that might come with the grill from the factory. Then, after every use, you can clean every compartment with water and wipe with a soft cloth to dry. For the grates, wash them with lukewarm water and soap to remove the grease and other dirt that might hide in corners. You can scrub the grates with a brush if the oil build-up on it is high, wash with water, and wipe with a soft cloth. Lastly, always cover your grill with a cloth while storing to avoid any damage.
Caveat: Never attempt to use any tough cleaning agent or a hard brush while cleaning the interior of the grill. This is because if caution is not taken, vigorous scrubbing will pill-off the paint, and thereby start to promote a rapid rusting of the parts made with metals.
The Cuisinart Dual Blaze two burner gas grill comes with a 3-year limited warranty. The company also offers excellent return policy on any damage or mal-functioning products. You are advised on the company’s website to contact the customer service department directly by filling the product enquiry form on the site. You can also pick up your phone and call the company representatives via 1-800-726-0190 between the hours of 7.00 A.M and 11.00 P.M. EST, Monday through Friday and between 9.00 AM and 5.30 P.M. on Saturday and Sunday. You can visit the company’s website for additional information on their return policy.
Without any doubt, the Cuisinart Dual Blaze two burner gas grill has taken grilling to the next level. It offers you the best value in terms of affordability, durability, quality, and compact. Its two independent burners make this grill unconditionally appealing to most users. Thus, if you’re looking for the smart compact grill that will serve your family needs or as a gift for your loved ones, I recommend the Cuisinart CGG-522 for you.