When shopping for a durable grill, stainless steel is the material that you should look for.
Compared to standard coated steel, stainless steel will last longer and resist heat, grease, and elements.
With so many different brands producing stainless steel grills, it can be difficult to find the best one for your needs.
We’ve identified the brand that offers the best combination of features and performance so that you can compare models and find the one that’s best for you.
Which stainless steel grill brand is best? Find out in the following sections…
Why Should You Choose a Stainless Steel Grill?
Stainless steel is the name given to a variety of steel alloys that contain chromium.
The chromium is responsible for the high sheen of stainless steel, and it also creates rust-resistant properties.
You should choose a stainless steel grill because it’s more likely to last longer and weather the elements over long grilling seasons.
Stainless steel will resist rust, even when exposed to direct moisture and humidity in the air.
It’s easier to clean when compared to other materials, and it won’t flake or chip like coated steel sometimes can.
Grill manufacturers use stainless steel to inspire confidence in their products.
Stainless steel is primarily used for grill bodies, burners, and cooking surfaces.
Are There Downsides to Buying a Stainless Steel Grill?
Due to the increased durability and easier maintenance of a stainless steel grill, there are no major functional downsides.
However, stainless steel is more expensive to produce when compared to standard coated steel sheets, so there is a price premium to consider.
Which Stainless Steel Grill brand is Best?
Almost every grill manufacturer uses some stainless steel parts.
However, when it comes to finding which stainless steel grill brand is best, there’s a company that stands above the competition.
If you have any experience comparing different grill models, you won’t be surprised to find that our pick for the best stainless steel grill brand is Weber.
This brand is reliable, offers extensive warranty coverage, and its designs are some of the best on the market.
Weber has a long history in home grilling, with a range of charcoal and gas grills designed to meet the demands of modern home cooks.
Weber stainless steel grills are:
- Cost-competitive with other leading stainless steel grill brands.
- Packed with features that home cooks care about.
- Made to the highest quality standards.
- Covered by warranties that often exceed those offered by the competition.
What Are Some Examples of Reliable Weber Stainless Steel Grills?
- If you’re looking for a premium grill and a real long-term investment, you could consider the Weber Summit S-470 grill. With four main burners, a side burner, a searing station, a smoker burner, and an infrared rotisserie burner, it’s one of the best premium grills for any family. The large 580 square inch cooking area is perfect for every ingredient.
- The Weber Genesis II S-335 is a three-burner gas grill with a 513 square inch cooking area. It includes a side burner and searing station for added versatility. Although it’s not a 100% stainless steel grill, the powder-coated steel sections are also made to a high standard and will offer years of durability.
Investing in a premium stainless steel grill is a big step, but you’ll be rewarded with years of durability and resistance to the elements. Weber is the best stainless steel grill brand available today.