Weber is one of the oldest and most recognizable names in home grilling.
Famous for classic kettle grills, the company has grown and evolved over the years, now offering a complete range of charcoal, natural gas, propane, and even electric grills.
If you are looking for a new grill this season, Weber is one of the first brands you should think of.
Learn the best time to buy a Weber grill and get essential tips to help you in the process.
Buy a Grill Before Independence Day
In terms of outdoor grilling, July 4 is the biggest holiday of the year.
It falls just after summer when the weather is perfect for spending time outdoors with friends and family.
If you’re not grilling on this special holiday, you’re missing out on an amazing experience.
Because this day is so closely linked to outdoor cooking, just before Independence Day is the best time to buy a Weber Grill.
The months of May, June, and July are when manufacturers and retailers are most likely to run discount promotions on various models.
You will often find that Weber prices are most competitive during these months.
In addition to the summer and fall, you can also find great prices on grills just after the New Year’s Holiday.
As people head back to work, and the cold weather sets in, sales numbers start to decline.
Many retailers will offer generous discounts during this period.
Or, you could look at it in a practical sense, and find that the best time to buy a Weber grill is whenever you need one.
If the traditional discount seasons don’t align with your needs, then you can buy a grill right away, maybe right after you read this article.
Tips for Buying a Weber Grill at Any Time of the Year
If we ignore the seasons, the best time to buy a Weber grill is whenever you want to start cooking.
The following tips will help you to get the best grill at the right price.
Start by determining the type of grill you want. Weber makes gas, charcoal, and electric grills. Each type offers something a little different that will appeal to different buyers.
- If you have a natural gas hookup at your home, then a natural gas grill should be your first choice.
- If you want the smoky flavor of charcoal and don’t mind storing solid fuel, a charcoal model like the classic Weber Kettle will suit.
- If you need gas and some portability, a propane model should be considered.
- If you want something smaller for tabletop use or a condo or apartment, you can consider a Weber electric grill.
Once you’ve decided on the type of grill you want, you can follow the rest of our tips…
- List all the features you are looking for. This will make it easier to compare different models.
- Set a budget range that you’re comfortable with. This will narrow down your selection.
- Avoiding waiting too long to find the ‘perfect’ discount. It’s better to get the grill you need today than to miss out.
- Add delivery cost to the sticker price before comparing grills.
- Buy online for the best prices and the most convenient shopping experience.
Treat buying a Weber grill as you would any other home appliance. Research is important so you can get a grill that suits your needs.
Why Buy a Weber Grill Online?
- 769-square-inch 60,800-BTU gas grill with stainless-steel cooking grates and Flavorizer bars; Primary cooking area (square inches) 624.
- Front-mounted controls; 6 stainless-steel burners; Snap-Jet individual burner ignition system;Dimensions - Lid Open (inches) 57.1 H x 74.1 W x 30 D ; Dimensions - Lid Closed (inches) 50.5 H x 74.1W x 26.5 D
- Side burner, Sear Station burner, smoker burner, and rear-mounted infrared rotisserie burner; Warming rack area (square inches) 145
- Enclosed cart; 2 work areas; Grill Out light; requires 20-pound LP tank (sold separately). Battery type: AAA, D; Batteries: 9
- Measures 30 inches long by 74 inches wide by 57 inches high; 5-year limited warranty
As one of the biggest names in home grilling, Weber grills are sold at all good hardware stores, outdoor stores, and big-box retailers.
However, if you want the best price and most convenient experience, you can buy a Weber grill online.
Online retailers typically offer more competitive discounts, even outside of the peak buying season.
The average cost of a grill online is significantly lower than that of buying in a brick-and-mortar store.
Purchasing online also offers convenience because you won’t need to leave your home, and you can easily compare features and designs without having to visit different shops in your area.
Buying your grill online will also help with research.
You’ll be able to check user reviews and professional reviews to get a better idea of what you’re going to spend your money on.
The Best Time to Buy a Weber Grill is Now
- This product is a Natural Gas unit and you must have Natural Gas plumbed out to your patio or deck to be able to use this grill; If you do not have Natural Gas plumbed, please look at our selection of Propane barbecues
- Natural gas grill with 10 year, 100 Percent Weber Guarantee, 10 foot flexible hose included ,Left table down width - 42 inches
- Boasts the Gs4 grilling system with improved infinity ignition, burners, porcelain-enameled Flavorizer Bars, and grease Management system
- Porcelain-enameled, cast iron cooking grates. Dimensions - lid closed (inches): 44.5H x 52W x 27D
- 529 Square inches of cooking space over three burners
You Can Have Confidence Knowing That You’re Getting a Long-Lasting Cooking Station.
Whether you’re reading this in the summer, the fall, or any other time of year, the best time to buy a Weber grill is now.
Waiting months for a discount will leave you without a grill. Instead, you can start to experiment with new ingredients and flavorful recipes if you buy today.
Check online prices and you’ll be sure to find competitive rates and discounted products.
Whenever you buy a Weber Grill, you can have confidence knowing that you’re getting a long-lasting cooking station backed by one of the most trusted names in the industry.